The shedding blade is a stainless steel blade with flexible spring steel tooth comb with a sure grip handle. Shedding blades have become popular to use for dogs as they help remove loose fur and keep short-haired dogs from shedding. The shedding blade and can be used 2 ways - closed or open. Gently stroke the blade along your hound's fur from head to tail using long sweeping strokes.
- 2-in-1 grooming tool ideal for all medium to large dog breeds.
- Metal-tooth comb helps to easily remove loose hair and debris in fur.
- The smooth side of the blade can be used for removing excess water after bathing.
- Helps to minimise shedding around the home.
- Can be used looped for quick and easy grooming.
- Can be unfastened for use as a straight-edged blade.
- Do not apply too much pressure or use in a sawing motion as this will cause injury to your pet.
*Please remember to be very gentle and careful when using the shedding blade as Greyhounds have thin fur and skin and you don't want to cut your hound.